<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Christmas this year is gonna suck, I am 90% sure of it. For one, I don't even think we're going for midnight mass. Which is all I ever go for, as far as I can remember. Also, the day's probably gonna be spent packing for Egypt. Sucky Christmas :( New Year's, on the other hand, might just be the awesomest New Year's ever heh heh.

I was thinking about what's gonna happen in the new year, and the only thing I'm sure of: concerts. SO many cool acts coming down!!! Wish I was going for Yeah Yeah Yeahs & Cat Power (concession tix are only $25, what the shit). But oh well, The Killers will do for now hee hee. Brandon Flowers! :) Now Kings Of Convenience + St Vincent + Florence and the Machine + Imogen Heap are coming too, and S'pore just got a little cooler. Now I wish I knew people who listen to cool music & who would go for concerts. High hopes for jc!!! I will cry if I can't find cool music people :(

Might change the blog address soon; I've been using it for more than 5 years & it's a Simple Plan song title, embarrassing much hoho.
11:35 PM;